Home

Friday 27 February 2015

GLORIA THE WOMAN ADDICTED TO BLEACH

     




      Bleach is a chemicals that remove colour , whiten or disinfect, often by oxidation. Bleach is use as household chemicals to whiten clothes and remove stains and as disinfectants, primarily in the bathroom and kitchen.
      
      Bleach is corrosive and can damage your skin. It is strange to know if someone love the feel of bleach. It is weird but true.


     With the you tube viewers that  reach almost  4 millions viewers, Gloria a Birmingham woman succeed to caught attention of viewers for her strange addiction. Her addiction is bleach.


     “ I love bleach a lot, I won’t say that I love it more than myself, but I do love bleach “, Gloria said.

      She is not a germaphobes and she is not even afraid of dirt and germ but she just like the feel of bleach. 


 

      Everyday Gloria cleans her house with bleach from top to bottom. For every single cleaning activities in her house she uses bleach, such as wiping the table, cleaning the kitchen, wiping the stairs of her house and also cleaning her bathroom. Every year she uses more than three hundred gallons of bleach.

      Bleach has worn  her cloths and damage furnitures  but Gloria still clean her house with them and just cannot stop cleaning with them because of her strange addiction to bleach.

      Tammy who is Gloria’s friend said that, “ at times Gloria’s house smells so strong of bleach. It feels like it slaps you in the face as you walk through the door”.

      Gloria said that 7 years ago while she was pregnant with her third child, she used to take pieces of tissue and dipped them with bleach and took it like a pill. But her doctor convinced her to stop doing that to her baby.

      Gloria thought that her yearning for bleach would subside after the pregnancy but it did not. But her bleach addiction didn’t go away and she even take another step further.




      Every morning, Gloria bath with bleach. At first she fill her bath tub with water and pour the bleach. She doesn’t fix any amount of Clorox to be poured into the bath tub, she will just freely fill in the bleach until she feel enough.



      “Every time I take shower, I have to use bleach. I have to use it.”
      She will only stop bathing until her eyes got watery. 






12 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I even spray it on my shower walls several times a day to keep the smell going. Also, the smell of it on the shower tiles smells the best. I, too go through 300 to 400 gallons a year. However, I use the clorox clean up in the green bottle. I am not a germ a phobe. Its strictly an addiction to the smell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to it with tissue and bleach i will chew den spit it out

      Delete
  2. I like spay my washing up sponge and have a good deep sniff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stay it on my cleaning sponge and inhale real deep I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear Gloria if you love that much clean I love to cook and I clean up pretty much behind myself if you like a roommate I live up here in Virginia I'll be looking out for you because you are my kind of girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Write me back and Let Me Down Easy baby I can take it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo G is one more thing if you start eating plastic it's over LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  7. my name is rain and I have my own quirks so don't think you're all alone but much like yours mine AR safe

    ReplyDelete